CARBON 12K 12000LB ELECTRIC WINCH WITH SYNTHETIC ROPE
The Carbon Winch is the newest brand on the Australian Market. Backed by KPD Industries, we have spent 4 years developing this product to the point where it is now.
Carbon Winches 12K Winch is a 12000lb line pull winch and can meet the rugged demands of off-road and utility use in Australian conditions. It is designed to deliver the best value, reliability and service life for an entry level winch user.
Fully sealed wireless receiver units, not just a split electronics box, rotating ring gear clutch making freespool engagement as easy as it can get, seals on all joins on the winch, making it as resistant to water and dust ingress.
Fully sealed to resist water, dirt and dust ingress into motor, drum and gearbox mechanisms, 3 position solenoid box mounting bracket, Wireless remote control unit with lanyard- FULLY SEALED RECEIVER UNIT, Electroplated planetary gearsets for long life, Breather kit pre-fitted to the electric motor.
NO FUSS WARRANTY, 5yr Water Ingress Warranty, 5 year electrical warranty on motor / solenoid unit.
Limited lifetime gear train warranty, Supported nationwide from Melbourne. Fast support via phone or email.
Main features include:
- 6.2 HP Series Wound motor.
- 216:1 ratio 3 stage planetary gearbox.
- Automatic brake in the motor housing drum plate – (No heat build up on drum).
- Rotating ring gear freespool clutch assembly which minimises freespool drag and completely eliminates clutch engagement issues.
- Power in and power out via a plug in hand remote or a wireless remote controller. Remote controller has auto off and failsafe operation features built in. The receiver is fully sealed and impervious to water.
- 500amp sealed solenoid unit with a 3 position mounting bracket allowing you to mount the control box over the motor, over the drum or remote mounted on the bull bar.
- Handle remote control and wireless remote control
Part number: CW-12K
Rated line pull: 12000 lbs, (5450 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC 6.2HP series wound motor
Remote Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead.
Wireless Remote Control: Included
Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary.
Gear Ratio: 216:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the motor housing end plate. No heat on drum.
Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5’’/8.8’’ (64mm/224mm)
Synthetic Rope: 24m x 10mm diameter
Fairlead: CNC billet alloy black anodised with laser etched logo
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10’’ x 4.5’’ ( 254mm x 114.3 )
Winch Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 21.7” x 6.3” x 6.8” (552 x 160 x 172mm )
Packing Dimensions( L x W x H ): 24.2x 14.5′ x 9.8′ ( 615 x 370 x 250mm )
Winch weight with synthetic rope attached: 19.5kg
Winch weight including synthetic rope, control box complete with cables, mounting bolts & fairlead: 23.45kg